The oldest code on my site. This is the collection of games I wrote way back in highschool. People still come by for these every year. Every year I am still amazed. Dropped support for these when my TI-82 finally died. (It died 2002-ish people.)
There are eight games I wrote. All of them, plus screen shots, are in the following archive. The games are:
- Battle 1.1
- Battleship, 2-players on one calculator.
- Cannon 1.6.1
- In this game you change the power and angle of your cannon to hit your opponent.
- Dropz 1.1
- In this Tetris derived game, you need to make lines of three.
- PushIt 1.1
- Puzzle game where you must push blocks out of your way to get to the exit. Currently lacks any good levels, everything I come up with is too easy, but comes with a level editor.
- Thetaman 1.3
- Pac-man for the TI82
- Thought 1.2
- Another puzzle game, in this one you must make a safe path for the NRG flow.
- Tron 1.1.1
- You drive a line, trying to get your opponent to crash. Plays human vs calc.
- Tbomb 1.1.1
- You have one shot to clear as many of the bombs off the playing field as possible. Thanks to Arlin Sandbulte for bringing this up to version 1.1
Download: ti82 games